the Stance Thread v2.0

HOLY! Daytime pics!

Aww did you paint that bottom part of your bumper? Looks funky IMO.

pics will be taken tomorrow. and its electric tape. did that right when i got the car. haha. and it may look funny cause soap suds were on the car

thanks guys :)

So does that mean that non-stance people can't post in this thread? I could care less, just wanted to know. I like to look at what these members have achieved with their cars and want to post comments when something really jumps out at me. Furthermore I don't care how much camber you run or the amount of stretch to your tires, those are up to you guys and I will not comment on them. Like I said I could care less if I post here I will just look and leave as I have for over a year.

end rant...

can you guys post the name and brand of tires and rims too in case some one are interested those kinda of rims for there ride?

OP updated, who else needs a front pic. Lax, ill wait for better pics

What do you mean?

Rule 1 is:
1. ONLY POST pictures of YOUR car/s.

I don't want people to get booted for posting/discussing setups of other cars, as long as they are not trolling of course.

Rule 1 is:
1. ONLY POST pictures of YOUR car/s.

I don't want people to get booted for posting/discussing setups of other cars, as long as they are not trolling of course.

I don't think there will be an issue discussing or posting other cars as long as everyone gets along and the info is good. But i can update the OP if Adam would like, or if its agreed upon we can just leave it as it as continue to post as much info as you would in this thread.

subd again. im starting to stance my car. not done yet of course but atleast adding a pic with my sub lol

Yeah was just test fitting and it had rained. sorry on the dirtyness

396988_10150487325091034_505456033_9442384_1279643397_n.jpg

402341_10150487325421034_505456033_9442385_164820948_n.jpg

Well I guess I'll sub in this one now. Someone PM me when a new slammed thread gets made. Stance and Slammed were really the only two threads I follow here =/

Well I guess I'll sub in this one now. Someone PM me when a new slammed thread gets made. Stance and Slammed were really the only two threads I follow here =/

Truff

SPECS:
Work Varianza D3S
18x9.5 +0 215/35/18 Federal 595
18x10 -7 215/35/18 Lexani something or another. just got them cause they were cheap. lol

and yes pics will be taken today for front page :)

Latest posts

Back