the Stance Thread v2.0

DSC_6509_zpsvwjnc73u.jpg

It may have gone quiet but Holy Mazda! I really dig what you've done with your Pro, looks amazing! (2thumbs)

I second that. Makes me wish I had time to work on my Protege and bring it back to it's former glory.

hey guys, i'm new to all of this so please bear with me. I looking to put some bbs sti wheels on my 03 mazda protege sedan. i saw neilv's blue protege with the gold wheels on it and loved the look. mainly wondering if these wheels will fit with stock suspension. the wheels are 17x8. any info is greatly appreciated. thanks guys!

hey guys, i'm new to all of this so please bear with me. I looking to put some bbs sti wheels on my 03 mazda protege sedan. i saw neilv's blue protege with the gold wheels on it and loved the look. mainly wondering if these wheels will fit with stock suspension. the wheels are 17x8. any info is greatly appreciated. thanks guys!

stock suspension im pretty sure they fit. it's when you start lowering that you run into problems.

Old picture but I love this thing. Maybe I'll get new tires for these gold wheels and rock them next season.

0oiaNP2.jpg

Chefsp0t - I think I like these gold wheels better than the other one.

Lowtege - Where'd you find those tail lights?

Chefsp0t - I think I like these gold wheels better than the other one.

Yeah the gold ones cost me 3x as much as the other set I have on it now. I just need wider and slightly taller tires so the car can move with them on.

Back