EDM 323F badge and matching chrome 323F door sills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitrios

Contributor
:
2012 CWP MS3
As I'm moving on in more ways than one, I've taken these off my Protege. Purchased in person at a Mazda dealer in Athens, Greece while visiting family several years ago (I may have the receipt still), they've been nice additions to my Protege5 and sadly, I need to make room and they need to go. They certainly are unique and I feel are much nicer than the typical stuff that has existed here in the states.

Very thick chrome plated with laser etched 323F. Some light nicks but nothing a good polishing wheel won't take care of.

They are pre mounted (adhered firmly) to sills so it's just a pull and replace for you.

I may have an extra 323F badge laying around (need to check).

Asking $350 shipped + $10 Paypal fee = $360. Will only ship US domestic.

Dimitrios
PM for Paypal

Attachments

• 323F sills 2.jpg
    323F sills 2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 323F sills 3.jpg
    323F sills 3.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 323F on car.jpg
    323F on car.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 323f sills.jpg
    323f sills.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Note to the admins: Yes the pics/dates are old, I just didn't get around posting for many reasons over the months.

D

Very nice sills and there are all 4 vs just my MS fronts but a bit steep for me even tho I do have the 323F hatch badge. GLWS........

These are nothing like those available in the States. Full stainless steel, laser etched. Everything I've seen in available here is junk compared to these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back