Window Visors for Protege5

Weathertech in channel on mine.......love them.

slvrsrfwgn.JPG

But I still have these laying around. Ventshade brand but I only have the front 2. 20.00 shipped or 5.00 if you're in Houston for any reason. I can take newer pics if interested......

ventshade01.JPG

ventshade02.JPG

The ventshade ones are pretty dark and my weathertechs are noticeably lighter shade. WT makes a dark smoke they say but doesn't allow a tint choice selection when picking just the rear set and the regular probably won't match the VS fronts without sprayin them with tail light tint or somethin like that. Not sure if ventshade sells just the rears or not.

Last edited:
weathertech are far better. the ventshades are the stick on type and they will end up peeling off. not to mention they stick out much more. weathertech are more low profile and not so ugly.

weathertech are far better. the ventshades are the stick on type and they will end up peeling off. not to mention they stick out much more. weathertech are more low profile and not so ugly.
Damn, now you made me have to actually hold them up to the car to see. Not thinkin I woulda bought these if not in-channel but have had them awhile and may have gotten them close to free if stick-on. Mostly got the set to use the rear ones to make visors for my 1982 Toyota Truck that had vent windows and didn't want chrome steel ones that were the only ones for that year truck.

Wow, yeah, blast from past.............those are 2000-2002 celica side markers. Yes the bulb holder twists in same same and you have to use some fender washers on the inside to secure them. There are some blingy lookin chrome ones but those aren't reflective other than the chrome but the ones on my car are the reflector type ones.

Back