Intake Manifold Removal-Broken brake booster hose, broken VTCS solenoid.

Incdalton

:
Mazda 3 i touring sedan 2006
Tried to remove my intake manifold for the VTCS delete the other day. Ended up break the vacuum hose for my brake booster, and broke the solenoid that opens/closes the VTCS. Anyways, after reading a guide posted by an apparent retarded, and then becoming retarded myself and breaking s***, I gave up.

136 dollars for the hose. Anyone else had this problem?

Sick. No replies but 500000 views. So typical of this forum.

Sorry I can't help in your instance and it's been like two years so it probably doesn't matter anymore, though I'm pretty sure the hard vacuum line is just pressed onto the brake booster. I'm curious as to where you got your replacement Brake Booster Vacuum Line? I have an 06 Mazda 5 and suspect a leak in my vacuum line and I cannot for the life of me find the part online. I might have to break down and call the dealer.

Cheers,

Mike

Sorry I can't help in your instance and it's been like two years so it probably doesn't matter anymore, though I'm pretty sure the hard vacuum line is just pressed onto the brake booster. I'm curious as to where you got your replacement Brake Booster Vacuum Line? I have an 06 Mazda 5 and suspect a leak in my vacuum line and I cannot for the life of me find the part online. I might have to break down and call the dealer.

Cheers,

Mike

Found it Mazda Part # is 43481 for my 06 Mazda 5
Diagram and parts available at: http://www.jimellismazdaparts.com/s...y_driveline=0&ukey_trimlevel=0&modelYear=2006

Back