Mazda Fan Circuit Trial 2011

Totally super sick!

Great coverage of the event. It was
way super sweet to hear the low down from you in person, but to see the photos, too...

It's like Christmas!

Rock on, bro!

wow...

all those cars were in such good shape...

I saw some FC3's in such good shape I wanted to cry because it makes me miss my old FC ITS car and my old 87 TII....

Thanks Antoine.

I love that mazda runs/shows the 787B at a ton of events around the world instead of keeping it locked away in some museum. To them zoom-zoom isn't just a marketing ploy.

You mean the orange racing car? Its powered by a R26B essentially a 4 rotor engine that produced 900hp at peak or 700hp during races. Featured a telscopic intake manfiold the first ever used on a racing engine IIRC. Lots of other cool stuff too just forget :(

Theres an engineering paper around somewhere on it, interesting read.
Ice88 and R-X-R:

That "Renown" orange Mazda 787B is THE legendary Japanese car that won the 24 Hour LeMans in 1991. It is the only Japanese car and the only non-reciprocating engine car to ever win the LeMans. Of course they outlawed the rotary after Mazda's win because it beat all the European manufacturers. Makes that car all that much more a legend.

And dude, where does Antoine find the time to travel to these events??? I live in Japan and I don't have time for stuff like this. I even missed Tokyo Autosalon this year, damn....

Last edited:
523818_264554436991822_430129491_n.jpg

I was really happy with my recent purchase of my laser blue protege5...

But all these mazda event photographs and coverage are making me fall in love with my car, and all other Mazdas! Easily my favorite car company now...So many cool cars!

Thanks for sharing!

Does anyone on this forum have one of these Cosmo cars? I love it!

Back