Bastian's P5 on a college budget

Thanks BP5, I'll look into doing this. I'll get some nice crimp connectors and do it right. This will look awesome once I get my HID fogs

^^

does this way work if you dis-abled ur DRLS?

I know USDM models dont have DRL the question was more directed @ BP5

I only have one installed, but here is what I am talking about...

DSCN1870.JPG

That front end is sex
Makes me wish I had the MSP lip instead of the DGM.
is that a Subie front splitter?

/shameless thread jack.

Top down: retro'd headlights, DGM grill, MSP lip with Chargespeed lip on the bottom.

I got my grill back on, ended up just doing some cutting to the plastic on the top. Sorry, got a bit dark out when I was taking pics...

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

Let me know what you think (2thumbs)

Also, my driveway is extremely steep, so here's a pic of the reason I'll never be lowered... it's my car pulling out of the driveway. Keep in mind I'm turning sharply to bring up the front end...

IMG_20120209_175037.jpg

nice . i need some of those horns. and i tried doing hids on the fogs before and didnt really work that great . how you get yours on? which bulb? small one ? because the ones i got like oem ones but hids were too big

and i tried doing hids on the fogs before and didnt really work that great . how you get yours on? which bulb? small one ? because the ones i got like oem ones but hids were too big

I don't have HIDs so I'm a bit confused? (jerkit) lol

nice . i need some of those horns. and i tried doing hids on the fogs before and didnt really work that great . how you get yours on? which bulb? small one ? because the ones i got like oem ones but hids were too big

HIDs fogs area n PITA. your HAVE to cut the housing and bracket for the light to fit also if people tell you about the smaller bulb working I can tell you, you will have to still drill out the housing bc the eat will melt the plastic shield thing.

I did it before, just not sure if I am willing to go thru all that BS again in this Protege.

the balasts fit neatly behin the rebar but moisture becomes an issue, I had one of my prolumen balasts completely rot out and a hole had formed.

and sorry I ment to say the horns look good, but do you like the sound of em? I find them rather annoying.

Back