BEEPS ~ anyway to cancel the beeps (volume, etc.)??

damascus

:
2012 CX-9 GT AWD
hi all,

i just picked up a new CX-9 GT and clearly have a lot to learn. i can't get over how much technology is packed into this SUV!

honestly, the audible BEEPS are a bit too much. i don't understand why a beep emits when you adjust the volume on the steering wheel. is there any way to cancel the audible beeps?

thanks. i tried searching first without any luck...

Press the display button, then press the settings tab & press the "OFF" button on the display under "BEEP".

press the display button, then press the settings tab & press the "off" button on the display under "beep".

I tried to do this. I hit the display button and there was no settings tab???? The display button brought up the bass/treble slider bars... Is there a button I'm missing?

I tried to do this. I hit the display button and there was no settings tab???? The display button brought up the bass/treble slider bars... Is there a button I'm missing?

The "SETTINGS" tab should be on the top line - right side in the same display screen as contrast & brightness screen. I'm not sure why you are in the sound menu?

The "SETTINGS" tab should be on the top line - right side in the same display screen as contrast & brightness screen. I'm not sure why you are in the sound menu?

I finally had some time to play with the new car.

According to my owners manual I have "Audio Set (Type B)"

To silence the beep I used this method:

Press the "Audio Cont" Button
Press the "selection 1" button (this normally is the top left channel button)
Keep pressing that button until you get to the beep screen.
Press the selected "beep off" button.

So today I got the autodown/sunroof via remote keyfob thing working. And I got rid of the annoying radio beep!

Thanks All!

Back