Thoughts on this kit

mazda2bodykitfront11784a_z1.jpg

Any Better?
I really like this one. It has a Euro/rally look to it that I'm really into. I think on the green, it looks odd. And on the black, it loses some of the aggressiveness. But I like it a lot on the silver (or blue-ish silver).

id buy it if it was cheap. looks like more radiator flow/ the intake vent seems to get less air. but from this angle i cant tell how big that slit is. the more i look at it the more im falling in love.

thanks corksport :p

Maybe if we all beg and plead CorkSport will make one?
One with some compromise, less rounded but definitely not a box.
Aggressive look that doesn't look as if it could eat people or look like its yelling.

i like the opening, but hate the stupid light things on the sides, i prefer the UK pre facelift for the fog bezels, but i think that bumber would best suit a turbo'd 2 for the intercooler, would forcer lot more air into it, as for the SRI for instance, hey mod it with a box and maybe use one of the 2 lights on the side for a pipe feed? or mod the bonnet (hood) as you say, and have a feed for air directly over the SRI area?

Ehhh...no. Maybe if the oppening was a little smaller vertically, and what's with the double foglight treatment in the corners? Not liking the 2 round lights at all with that oppening, maybe one sort of triangular shaped light, coupled with a slightly shorter oppening and it would be good.

I like both the kits. The first one with the large opening is reminiscent of an Audi.

Does anyone know if I can get that spoiler alone? I don't speak german and their website doesn't have english as an option...

Back