what kind of power should i be getting from my mods?

b6gtxawd

:
2003.5 MSP
so i have had my car for a year now, it came with a few parts and i have put a few on afterwords. i am wondering this because latly my car has been feeling pretty damm sluggish. i feel like there use ot be alot more power when i could go into boost which makes me wonder how my car should be running for the mods it has.

mods include

reflash (as per the little sticker on the door says) anybody know any cons to the reflash cus i still feel alot of hesitation
ssafc with stocksupermap
3'' exhaust with high flow cat
short ram intake
2.5'' hard pipes
fmic
turbo xs bov
forge wastegate
front and back awr motor mounts
slim fan
aem truboost boost controller set to 8 ish psi
aem wideband

and i feel slower then mini vans off the line, there seems to be not much of a power difference going from vac to boost

at idle around 14.3-15.9. at wot it is kind of random, some times they are in the 11s, alot of time at 10, and last night i noticed they were at like 12.5-12.7 which in my reading alot of people seem to say is a little high.

You should be aiming for 11.5 under boost. Which minivans are we talking about here?...

Something isn't right, I have just about the exact same mods and even the same color car and my MSP launches pretty damn well off the line for what little torque it has. Only differences our cars have in mods are mine is on the stock exhaust and I have the AFC tuned on the FMIC map. Try changing the map up and maybe modifying it to work by datalogging.

Ive never seen that article but 220whp seems like a lot. Once I get an exhaust I will have the same mods as that article and 220whp would be fine with me.
In some of the pics underhood of that silver MSP the engine bay is black and it looks like there is orange paint under the black. Wonder what the story is on that car.

Well I have pretty close to the same mods as that and I can barely light the tires up in first let alonethird.would a small boost leak or just a bad tune cause this? I remember oncea few months ago my car ran pretty close to as described in the article for about a week after fixing some boost leaks but soon after was running like s*** again.I just want a fun ca
r again:-(

Power mods I have are; int, 3" j back exh, steedspeed, hiboost fmic, microtech, pure meth inj, 440's, and 255lph FP, and my car can roast em' in third at 8.5psi-9psi, lol. So that should give you a ballpark.

Back