GI Steering Wheel Cover Gauge Pod

Who would be interested in something like this? I would do maybe 5, but no more than 10 of these.

165bed7e.jpg

b3c95ba0.jpg

a14b5b9b.jpg

7ba1b39b.jpg

$55 for Singles, $85 for Duals

GB List
1. FLIPOTTAWA- you know what he wants
2. repthemazdas-DUAL POD
3. JReichle1 Single CENTERED
4. Puertorico - dual
5. turboj1 - DUAL POD
6. i12drivemyMP5 - maybe single if CENTERED
7. NEWBMAZDA- DUAL POD
8. datboibrian18
9.dacquesta1 - DUAL
10. stjohans Single-to the right
11. KrayzieFox - Dual

Last edited:
I'm thinking $50. Depending on shipping.

The guage sits right between the 0 and 8 on the RPM gauge when looking at the cluster.

That's a very reasonable price, I think you'll get lots of interest in this for $50. I also like how it's not an overlay like the ForceFed pod and actually clicks into the lower column cover. Any chance you might make a dual version with gauges on both sides?

Dual won't be an option, only because this pod was made to see the cluster without blockage.

Dual won't be an option, only because this pod was made to see the cluster without blockage.
That's too bad, I would've been interested in a dual setup. I mean if you put another pod on the other side it wouldn't really block anything important anyway, probably just the fuel gauge which you can still easily see if you just move your head a couple inches. I think you should consider it :)

Hmm, I guess I would do something like that if the interest is high. lol

I am trying to source the covers right now.

That's too bad, I would've been interested in a dual setup. I mean if you put another pod on the other side it wouldn't really block anything important anyway, probably just the fuel gauge which you can still easily see if you just move your head a couple inches. I think you should consider it :)
x2

+3 id be def in cres! but damn stop posting all these GBs! your making me broke lol

Hmm seems there is some good interest. So I will try and source the covers, (if you have them available let me know) I have all the other materials. =)

ALL FOR ALL!!!
Put your name on the list if your intrested in a Steering cover gauge pod.

1. repthemazdas

Last edited:
Back