Realistic Car drawings

I really don't know how your work hasn't made it into some of the car magazines here in the US.. Your drawing of the Buick Skylark is absolutely incredible.

Hey Guys,

I've started the facbook page and I would like to make a small contest there in couple weeks where I will ask you to vote on one of five photos. The photo that will get most votes(in a week) will be drawn by me. From the people who voted on this photo, If there will be over 100 votes in the whole contest I will draw 2 people that will win the 22 x 33 inches size print of this drawing.
If there will be over 300 votes I will draw another 2 people that will win 11 x 16 in. size prints. There will be no shipping or any hidden costs.

Plese let me know what you think about this idea. If this will go over 500 votes I will probably do another contest in 2-3 months. If you thinks it's a stupid idea also tell me about it ;)

Here's the link to my facebook site:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Realistic-Car-Drawings/316538045073152

Thanks and looking forward to your opinions

I think it's a great idea. Make sure you post the facebook link in your blog and deviantart.

1st Win a Print Contest

25th August 1st September

Everyone got 2 votes .

Please leave a comment with the number of the photo youre choosing.
You can leave 2 votes one day or one vote at the beginning and one at the end of the contest its up to you.

After the week of voting I will post the results and do my best to draw the winning photo.

When the drawing is done:

100+ votes in the contest:
2 voters that picked the winning photo will win a Big size 22 x 33 inches size prints

300+ votes:
In addition to Big prints from all people that voted in the contest I will draw 2 small 11 x 16 in. size prints.

Winners will be drawn completely random and I hope that I will be able to post a short video of the draw.

I will than contact the winners for the shipping addresses.

No hidden costs. No shipping costs.

Just please go to my Facebook page and vote:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Realistic-Car-Drawings/316538045073152

Back