WeatherTech Cargo Liner

I have the two-piece Weathertech liner. If you wish to use the rear seat, just disconnect the smaller portion of the liner that corresponds to the back of the third row seats. The truck was traded, but I still have it. The redesigned Weathertech is now all one piece.

I also have a 20" OEM hypersilver wheel mounted on a Spec-X tire with 50-60% tread remaining, as well as a set of two Spec-X's with 40-45% tread remaining, and a set of two OEM Bridgestones with 85-90% tread remaining.

I also have the entire crossbar set-up for factory roof rails, and a set of rear OEM brake pads.

When my '08 was rear-ended and repaired to the tune of $16K, I unloaded it to cut my losses (but sued the at-fault carrier for $2K to cover the diminished value).

Finally, I have a set of the all-weather mats Mazda puts out. They're black, all in great shape except the driver mat which has some material wear.

I'm in the Baltimore area, if you're local and interested PM me. Unless you're looking for something for free, I'm sure you'll find me more than fair.

Here are two pics of the OEM mats, they are much darker as the sun has distorted their color but it will give you an idea of what they would look like.

what i dont like on oem mats is it turns white, i have a black interior and the rubber turns white

Have had ours for a year and love it. The fit is perfect. Only small issue is that it must be removed in order to use the 3rd row seats, but we don't use the third row anyway.

Just keep in mind that use of the 3rd row may increase over time if you plan to keep the car for a while and you have little kids. Once car pooling for sports/after school activities starts, you will use the 3rd row a lot more.

When everyone is talking about the Weathertech front/2/3 row mats, are you talking about digitalfit or all-weather?

The all-weather look easier to install, but the digital fit look low-key. Are the 2nd/3rd row digitalfit two pieces, or do you need to remove the seats?

Oh, and I agree...it's a shame WT doesn't have an option for split-folding etc...I guess I will get the factory cargo liner.

I have Digital Fit for first, second and third.

First is obviously 2 pieces (driver and passenger)

Second and third is one big piece that covers all, 2nd and third. You Don't need to remove seats to install it.

Thanks for the reply! I did get the Weathertech Digital Fit floorliners, and the OEM tray. My local dealer responded via their website parts department with a better price than other online stores, so that was nice.

Installation was easy on all pieces, and it looks great! The large 2nd/3rd row piece seemed tricky, but if you just lay it across the 2nd row with the seats partially brought forward, it slipped down and lay in place just fine.

I have WeatherTech 1st Row, 2nd row floor liner and Cargo liner.
Had been using it for more than a year now.
It protects the carpet when the shoes, toys (of my 3 yr old son) have snow or sand on them. Also it has a slightly raised edges which prevents any spilled liquid to seep on to the underlying carpet.
Easier to clean. Was able to install it in couple of mins.
The only problem I faced was the Cargo liner extends to 3rd row. So if I have to use the 3rd row seat, I have to role up/remove the cargo liner.
But overall, a great product.

Back