rare side skirts, sway bars, AC, front lip, bov adapter

prices do NOT include shipping. if you dont like the price, make an offer.

stock es sway bars. going back to stock, or have too much understeer with stock msp fsb? fix it with one or both of these!

25 each or 40 for both

IMAG0291.jpg

working ac compressor unit. yours messed up? heres a cheap fix.

15 + shipping

IMAG0289.jpg

2000 civic mugen style front lip. can be modified to fit the protege. full urethane piece. sand off the bad paint and start molding! very easy to do on a 99-00 protege. small crack in corner, and scrapes from rubbing on the top (mounted upside down)

yours for 20 plus shipping

IMAG0293.jpg

IMAG0294.jpg

2.25 inch bov adapter pipe. high quality stainless BNIB.

i just want what i payed. 20 + shipping

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

Last edited:
How much work does the lip need to fit and look half way decent? You know how us college kids are, on top of jobs lol

lol ive seen it fitted on sedan bumpers, never on a p5 though. shouldnt be very difficult, probably just extending the sides but ill let you know next time i go home. ill hold it up to the msp bumper and see how id need to adjust it

so tempting. wanna trade for skirts? if you can find the right buyer you can get much more than 150 for them...

skirts price dropped to 100 plus shipping. also check out my narrowband for sale in the universal for sale area

i have the 99, isnt the mugen just about a snug fit? And dont you have to cut the ends off to get it to line up.

Back