Door Weather Strip Upgrade?

:
2008 Mazda5 GT
Anyone else notice more than usual wind noise coming from the door weather strips? In the driver seat at highway speeds, tilt head to the left and point you ears toward the door gap. I seem to hear a bit of wind noise coming through here. I then felt/pinched the weather strip and it does feel quite cheap. Anyone try upgrading this? Did not pay attention if they were molded to fit or held on with clips but I wonder if something from a mid level Ford might work?.
Can someone confirm if they also notice more than usual noise coming from here?

Same here. A solution would be nice!

Remove your mirrors, LOL.

I agree, its a bit noisy, but after a 15 yo Sube Legacy where the seal for the concave door window glass becomes straightened out over the years, allowing all the air that gets sucked into the mirror housing to pass right by it and blow into the cabin, this is a minor noise complaint. The Legacy sounded like I had 2 "white noise" speakers - one mounted on each door where the glass meets the dashboard.

Yes - 2012 CX-9 Grand Touring seams to have same problem in top outside corners of door - anyone try a fix yet?
I think I will try putting some additional foam in behind top corner to see if that helps - will followup...

Back