charging light at initial start after new alt and battery

I have a 2008 Mazda 3 GT hatch with 80,000 miles. Two weeks ago my alternator went out, so I replaced it with a remaned unit from Advanced Auto Parts and installed a new belt. My battery is less than six months old and tests fine with no swelling. When I replaced the alternator I had the battery charged so it would not fry my new alternator. now that two weeks have passed the light comes on briefely at start up for less than a minute. My battery show being fully charged and at idle read 13.56 volts at the battery, but the test machine says there is no current from the alternator. both old and new alternator were bench test and the old one failed while the new one passed prior to install. I pulled the codes and did not see any PCM codes showing a failure. I am completely stumped and the only thing I could think of would be the crank sensor as that creates a large draw tricking the PCM to misdiagnose the issue on some cars. Thank you guys for your time and I hope I can get this issue fixed soon.

Back