Turbo seal problem?

334speed6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Ok, so i know this has been covered probably a million times but for sake of sanity I am making a new one. 06 speed6 smokes bad after a few minutes of idle. it used to not do this that much but its become more of a thing (dont know if the cold has to do with it). yes its a white/dark white smoke, yes i smell oil burning which is my first hint of bad turbo seal. I have a corksport turbo back exhaust (no cat on dp or midpipe, just a resonated test pipe) and a Street Unit Aeros intake. When i take of it stops smoking (duh). It doesnt do it all the time but seems to be happening more since it was a 1 time ever couple months thing and now its done it 3 times in a week. So the questions are 1. Sound like a blown seal/gasket 2. If not 1 then what? 3. If it is 1 then is there a way i can get new seals for the turbo and fix it myself. The closest mazda around is like a hour and a half away and i honestly cant afford a new turbo or to let the dealer touch it. they took 1300 already for a new timing chain (thanks to previous owners on that one). Any help and or direction on a fix for this would be uber awesome. Thanks in advance!

I have this same problem. And I had the timing chain problem too along with the VVT. I put a thicker oil and now it doesnt smoke much at all. I used 10W-30.

Back