30MM or 40MM

Chris_uk

:
2007 1.5l Mazda 2 Sport
ok so im goign to lower my 2 after christmas, just not sure if i should do a 30mm drop or a 40mm drop, after reading many forums they all say pretty much same thing, don't go over 40mm on stock dampers because ill need shortened sports dampers for anything more than 40mm lol, so erm yea your thoughts would be very helpful guys :)

Mine is lowered 30mm with the Mazda "lowering kit". Apparently the springs were made by Eibach. The drop is sufficient to improve handling (a bit) and to reduce the gap above the wheels.

I've dropped 40mm on static FK springs and you can only see the difference alongside another 2. However you certainly can feel the difference!

And thumbs up, North East England!

ive bought 40mm Apex springs, getting them fitted in the next couple of weeks, coilovers are a little out of my price range im afraid or i totally agree i would buy them lol and weyyyyyy North East England Rocks, although i am a Newcastle United fan im afraid haha

Chris

Ah well nobody's perfect ;)
Do you have a dy r de model? And how does it look? I'm saving for some coilovers now like!

Back