I need motor mounts....!!!!

laZerblue12

:
mazdaspeed protege
my stock motor mounts are shot and had caused my lsd to go bad so before i order new motor mounts i wanted to see if anyone has a suggestion to which ones i should get and which mounts you all are using
i was looking at the ********** solid motor mounts and also the AWR's although i read some negative reviews on the AWR's

any input is appreciated!!!!

i personally like my awr mounts...almost no motor flex. though they are a bit rough as far as vibration goes. if you don't want vibration just get another set of stockers or 70duro awr's...i have 95 and if i could do it again i would have gotten 70

my car has so many new rattles that i cant explain after putting those mounts in this summer lol.

Are the 70durometers still a noticeable upgrade over the stock ones??? Im used to vibration after putting boomba solid mounts on my old srt

I have passenger side and rear stockers (cheap) and I might even have a front MM if I look hard enough. The vibration becomes unnoticeable after you get used to it but the performance is great!

@jeremy irons- I checjed out the link and was a lttle confused on what I read... Basically two of the mounts are made with a choice of durometer size and the other 2 are made o.ly in a 70 durometer correct??? Also with that kit are all 4 included or just the 2 that I could choose the size durometer for???

I've got a barely used rear mount and some other mount-related stuff in my for sale thread. The link is in my sig. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

http://protegegarage.com/634-product-634.html
I always buy from protege garage, ken the owner is a bad ass dude that can answer any question u throw at him about any of the products he sells, i just orderd the 88 duro kit and should be putting those on in the next week, i have front and rear mounts that i'll be selling they were put on by the previous owner right before i bought the car if your interested i'll let them go for pretty cheap i'll pm ya with the details, i got new ones because i wanted them reallly stiff

the kit has inserts only for the two side mounts, and full brackets and everything for the front and rear. The 70 durometer front an rear mounts are what make all the difference. putting in the side inserts alone barely changed anything.

@jeremy irons- I checjed out the link and was a lttle confused on what I read... Basically two of the mounts are made with a choice of durometer size and the other 2 are made o.ly in a 70 durometer correct??? Also with that kit are all 4 included or just the 2 that I could choose the size durometer for???

I have passenger side and rear stockers (cheap) and I might even have a front MM if I look hard enough. The vibration becomes unnoticeable after you get used to it but the performance is great!

Eh I still noticed it after a few years... and often find myself going inside instead of drive through

I had the AWR 70 and loved them. For sure get them through PG Ken is the best. I also have a Brand new Midevail Rear mount Im looking to sell since the MSP is now gone. I would get the Awd Front mount and side inserts, then my Rear mount ;)

Here soon I'll have a front SLS Performance motor mount for sale, I already have one on my car and I recently came across a deal for a passenger side and a front motor mount. Needless to say I have no need for two front mounts, I think the mount made a world of difference and would highly recommend it. I'll soon, after I receive the item, have up appropriate pics and signage.

I recommend doing the front and rear at the same time. I had just the front AWR and it changed the pitch of the motor and caused it to hit the cross member that the front mount is bolted to. It has been along time ago but it would hit there and it sounded like the back mount was bad, how ever it was just because I had one mount.

Back