Turbo Oil Feed Line Removal

91Protege

:
91 Protege LX, 03 Mazdaspeed Protege
So i will be removing the turbo to do my mam mani, and pope downpipe. When I did my brothers manifold gasket, I remember not being able to get anything on the oil feed line on the tubro, inbetween the inlet and exhaust sides. Any tips?

I have never been able to remove it myself, maybe disconnect the line at the other end where it plugs into the oil cooler?

I have both of those and still wasnt able to get anything on it, maybe when I get it out and up outta the way, I will be able to get it out. Nothing seemed to want to go on where I could actually turn it. LOL

im about to tackle the same project new manifold and new downpipe looking for anything to be more prepared so this info is also helpful to me

Was anybody able to figure this out? Going in a second time to install pope e-manifold and would like to take the oil feed line off this time to take off dp/turbo/old e-manifold combo.

I have a short 11mm open end wrench that is short enough to fit on the fitting and turn it. That's all you need.

Back