IPod integration with 2011 GT w/ Bose (no navi)

9kfever

:
2011 Grand Touring
Hello,

Just sold my Honda S2000 and will be picking up a 2011 gt AWD with everything but navi this weekend. Been a forum moderator on the s2000 forums for over 8 years. Looking forward to getting to know some of you on this forum!

Did a bunch of searching and found the part number and installation instructions on how the iPod kit would install on the Bose with MID display. How will it function though? Will I be able to browse by playlist, artist, etc.? Any help is appreciated.

Scott

yes, you can browse by playlist, album, etc. it charges your i-xxx device as well. Get a set of the plastic trim removal tools and you will be good to go.

yes, you can browse by playlist, album, etc. it charges your i-xxx device as well. Get a set of the plastic trim removal tools and you will be good to go.

Good to know. Any pictures floating around on how the display looks? Any album art or anything?

Good to know. Any pictures floating around on how the display looks? Any album art or anything?
Nope no album art or anything just display text its really bad... U can only switch songs from the steering wheel to switch playlist or album, artist u need to use the head unit. I find it hard to switch playlist while driving cause it laggs abit when u try go back to the playlist menu.

Back