h&r springs in winter

:
2007 Mazdaspeed6 Grand Touring
I just purchased hr springs for my ms6 and was debating on if I should install them before winter or just wait until after winter? My real question is how many people run hr springs on their car in the winter, and do you have any problems with it getting stuck from being lower?

I was debating putting my springs in. But as of right now I don't have the balljoints necessary for Canberra correction.

Do you have any other mods? Like a front lip or splitters or anytging?

So I need the adjustable ball joints to install the springs, or are the just recommended? What problems will I have with out them?
For mods I only have a mazdaspeed intake, no spleitters or anything

with just about any major name brand spring manufacture you should not have to get a alignment or change endlinks. They don't lower the car enough to put it out of spec for camber. With waiting to do them next year when its not snowing, are you going to swap them out for the next winter? And with the snow thing. If you are driving in the snow and a 1in of ground clearance is going to get you stuck then you should not be out driving your car to start with.

I will post back here once it snows as i have maxspeed springs (rebaged h&r) on my car...i plan on running them in winter with nokian tires

oh and im still on stock endlinks with no problems so far

ok thanks for the advice guys, chris you have a point there is no real reason either way ill end up driving with the springs in the winter some point in time because it would be to much of a hassle to swap them out every winter

Back