The worst thing happened to me this weekend...

Alejo_NIN

:
RadonElement.Com
i wasn't even mad!

IMG_20111030_180828.jpg

completely stock MS3 2010 with 20K miles.

I'm going to guess because the license plate is missing from your MSP and this thread is in the 2010+ MS3 welcome section that you picked up a new MS3! ;)

yep, new MS3....car is so ******* ugly...but drives like a dream!

the MSP won't be missed.
i still have a boosted MP3, so i'm not all gone from the protege section

yep, new MS3....car is so ******* ugly...but drives like a dream!

the MSP won't be missed.
i still have a boosted MP3, so i'm not all gone from the protege section

now thats what i like to hear :) and congrates on new car!

Congrats, if its so ugly then why did you buy it?! the gen2 is not ugly its unique ;)

lol, coz there wasn't anything else on the market that drove as good ;)

it is growing on my though.
besides, i don't get to see it from the inside...so, who cares ;)

Congrats, if its so ugly then why did you buy it?! the gen2 is not ugly its unique ;)

yeah I was BS'n you..when I had my 09 speed3 I thought the Gen2 was ugly..but then it grew on me too..especially after I foolishly got rid of the Gen1 for a Camry V6..blah blah blah...you'll enjoy it man. ;)

Hey isn't as ugly in black quite a sleeper I'd say. It's definitely different from a typical Corolla/Honda look, it's grown on me from completely hating it I'm starting to love it.

Easy on the 2nd gen's looks! Five minutes rowing through the gears on a tight, winding back road and it will look absolutely beautiful. I did always like the look of the 1st gen, however, though I never owned one.

Other I have bad taste or I am rare, I never thought the Gen2 was ugly, thought it was hot from the moment I saw it online. Then again I do dig the unique look and wanted something that didn't look like every other car out there.

Latest posts

Back