Corksport License plate offset kit review.

Redkills

:
2011 Mazda 2 Sport.
Just picked up a license plate kit from Corksport today.

The thing was super easy to install, took me maybe 15mins and they even include a screw head for the plate!

Overall I'm very pleased with it, it's flush with the car and very very sturdy yet light weight. Plus no more blocking the airvent!

me.jpg

Nice, man. Any chance you can snap 2 more pictures. I've got black 2 with a white front plate as well, and I'd like to see the entire front of the car and a profile view of the passenger side (to see the stand-off). The price tag is making it hard to pull the trigger on this, but this thread might make me bite the bullet.

Nice, man. Any chance you can snap 2 more pictures. I've got black 2 with a white front plate as well, and I'd like to see the entire front of the car and a profile view of the passenger side (to see the stand-off). The price tag is making it hard to pull the trigger on this, but this thread might make me bite the bullet.

Here you go, I hope this helps.

Front.
Photo_0D1BC574-66FD-50B9-896A-2BB9DB2C8604.jpg

Side
WP_000379.jpg

Top.
WP_000380.jpg

my problem is that it's $88.... >.< seems a little excessive for what you get honestly

I thought that at first as well, but looking around there wasn't much in terms of options and if there was one it wasn't well constructed and or flimsy.

There's no drilling involved, there's no real effort at all really to install this. So it's very well engineered to fit perfectly and I'm willing to pay the price for quality.

That was quick on the installation from when you picked it up Redkills, looks good.

-Derrick

Back