Eunos Cosmo Sketchup Project!

Rotary Heart

:
Miata Mazdaspeed 2004
Hey guys!

My name is Miguel Gonzalez and I have been in love of this car since Gran Turismo 2 (The game) I will buy one soon, I hope :p, it will be a 20B Type-E CCS but for now I'm making a digital sketchup of a Eunos Cosmo. I will post updates as soon as I have them, but I will need some help on dimensions since I don't have any Cosmo around to take them. I will be very appreciated if someone can help me here.

Thanks!

Here are some pics:

ph_or_156837_2e0dafc.jpg

ph_or_156838_eac94c5.jpg

ph_or_156839_a25bad5.jpg

ph_or_156840_93a193d.jpg

ph_or_156841_83f6f2e.jpg

Any opinion is more than appreciate!!

Hi Miguel
try this website www.motortraders.net/imports/spec.asp?id=468
they have all the specs on the Cosmo, such as height, width, weight, wheelbase etc
anything else you need specific after that post up again.

good luck with the project ,,then all you need is the real thing and a pocket full of money to put your drawings in to reality(drinks)

all the best
Frank

Last edited:
Thanks. I allready have the car at real sclae diimension. But I will need other ones such as the width of the hole where the tires go, etc.

But I will try to finish the front over fenders for this week and will post the update!

Hey - I have one that I have made already and it works in Racer which is a free racing simulator for PC. Shoot me your email via pm and I will send you what I have. :)

I need a dimension. I hope that someone wants to help me out here :p. Could anyone go and told me how much is the gap between the hood and the front windshield? (where the wipers go) Where the windshield ends down of the hood. I hope to be clear.

Thanks

You got a PM Berty :p

Some pics could help :D

Last edited:
Well Front over fender are done!!

ph_or_159129_845b355.jpg

ph_or_159130_03e7f9a.jpg

ph_or_159131_64fc28f.jpg

ph_or_159132_0a8ada6.jpg

Now will try to finish the front end. Any thoughts are appreciated and if you have something to say about it just say it :D

Hi, 100mm
this based on a measure on a straight angle from the hood to windshield at that angle, if that makes sense

Regards

I need a dimension. I hope that someone wants to help me out here :p. Could anyone go and told me how much is the gap between the hood and the front windshield? (where the wipers go) Where the windshield ends down of the hood. I hope to be clear.

Thanks

You got a PM Berty :p

Some pics could help :D

Back