GI: AWR Camber Plates (front & rear)

I know that there aren't any companies out there that produce/manufacture Camber/Caster plates for for & rear applications for 99-03 Mazda Protege's. AWR has produced quality ones in the past, and if enough members can show interest in them, they'll make some batches. We're(KHPRO5) looking to get at least 5, hopefully more, about up to 10 people for a group buy. The price will vary depending on how many people are interested for buying. Please state which ones you need/want(front or rear). HKPRO5 will be hosting.

Front:
0000-04-3204-AW__41489_zoom.jpg

http://store.awrracing.com/camber-caster-kits-protege-1999-2003-front/

Rear:
pro_rr_tops0002__07116_zoom.jpg

http://store.awrracing.com/products/Strut-Mount-%252d-Upper-Rear-Aluminum.html

I'll start the list off:

1. MP5stephen [front & rear]

Attachments

• 0000-04-3204-AW__41489_zoom.jpg
    0000-04-3204-AW__41489_zoom.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 187
is that an adjustable rear plate or just a rear strut mount that would replace the factory mount?

online the fronts are $250 and the rear mounts are $199

sub and just a question im planning on goin flush/stanced so do i really need these??? im alittle new to the camber stuff...

Sorry for the late response. I've been busy.

Fronts: $250 individually. (as advertised online)
Rears: $199 individually. (as advertised online)

The rear's replace factory, but have a sealed cartridge bearing for adjustment.

If there are enough interested I know that the price per will decrease depending on how many people need/want them.

I do not know if they're work with BC because I do not know the diameter of the rod. They say they'll work with shock/struts with a diameter of 0.560", with downsized 0.500" bushings. This info was available on the links in original post.

If you can measure the shaft diamter of your BC's, and they're bewteen 0.550"-0.556", they should work. I am aware that they're work with Tokico's.

I need to get HKPRO5 in on this thread.

do u know anything about yellowspeed coilovers? and if these will fit? its kind of a hassle to get to my rears

I can tell you guys for sure that the rear will not work with Tein Coilovers. I tried to use the AWR rear strut mounts and the spring was the wrong size for the mount. The strut rod and the spring size must be the same as OEM or the rear will not work, just FYI...

They're meant for after market suspension systems that aren't coilovers. Example: Aftermarket springs/Shocks/Struts They might work with coilovers, but most coilovers already have a camber/caster plate assembly. I'm not saying they won't work with your particular setup, but like I said above, they're meant for the strut tubes with rod shafts of 0.550"-0.556" (says AWR). If you meet those specs, or are about in between, then they should(in theory), work.
I'm getting new wheels/tires in January 2012, and I want to go flush. Hopefully without excessive pulling/rolling fenders.

JReichle1 - If you still have the ones for the rear, I would be more than willing to buy them off you. PM me ASAP, if you have them.

Just get BC coils and then upgrade the rears to Ksport rear camber plates. It has been confirmed that they work.

Back