Drag DR 38 - Flat Black 18x8 (Just ordered these for Winter)

Rawyzf

Contributor
:
2011 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
Drag DR 38 - Flat Black 18x8 +35

I just ordered these for winter. Can't wait to see how they'll look. I originally ordered the Drag DR-34, but they ended up being out of stock.

I already have the Tires (Blizzak DM-V1 245/60/18) and TPMS in the garage...just waiting to get them all mounted up once I get the wheels.

Discount Tires interactive system pic added as well. The black on that system looks like a gunmetal gray for some reason.

drad38.fb.xl.jpg

CX9Wheels.JPG

Holy boltholes batman... do they come with all those boltholes or is that just for the example pic? Way to rock th winter setup. Remember to get a roadforce balance (not a traditional spin balance) on all 4 to start out smooth.

Holy boltholes batman... do they come with all those boltholes or is that just for the example pic? Way to rock th winter setup. Remember to get a roadforce balance (not a traditional spin balance) on all 4 to start out smooth.

I think they may come with all the holes, as they are 5x100 or 5x114.3. Guess we'll see, it'd be nice if not, but they won't bug me either way.

My brother works at Goodyear, we'll get them all balanced perfect via roadforce!

Back