Possibly the next generation Mazda 6 (Mazda Takeri Concept)

:
Protege
It's just a concept. But if it follows the cx-5's pattern, the Mazda 6 will look close to this concept.

Link: http://www.netcarshow.com/mazda/2011-takeri_concept/

Mazda-Takeri_Concept_2011_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Mazda-Takeri_Concept_2011_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg

Mazda-Takeri_Concept_2011_800x600_wallpaper_05.jpg

Mazda-Takeri_Concept_2011_800x600_wallpaper_09.jpg

Mazda-Takeri_Concept_2011_800x600_wallpaper_0a.jpg

I find it damm nice. I'm not in the market for a bigger car but I can't wait now to see the next generation Mazda 3

hopefully it'll have a proper F1 style "flappy paddle" system instead of that embarrasing up and down paddle in use now. a car this size would be great for the accord/camry market, but would isolate mazda's core enthusiast buyers, as the current mazda6 is doing now. unfortunately theyre not stealing away any sales from the accord and camry right now so who knows what will happen with this model in the US.

I think your over generalizing. I have owned Mazdas for over 20 years and consider myself a "core enthusiast" and love my 2010 6 sGT. Can't wait for the gen 3. Especially if it looks like this.

I'm with Grimlock, I truly hope that Mazda will start adopting the F1 paddles instead of the slap-stick in the automatics going forward, especially since they took the manuals away from us on the v6 Mazda6 some years ago which I despise Mazda for doing. A design that follows this concept and has paddles, I'd buy it the day it hit the stealership lot!

Latest posts

Back