Changed battery. Now nav clock and digital dash clock won't sync

SLC Punk

:
Mazda3 S Hatchback
I had to swap out batteries on my 08 cx9. The battery was out of the car for approx an hour while I went to the store to get a replacement. When I got everything hooked up, I went in to set all of my preferences. I set the clock on the NAV unit (just adjusted the hour) but the digital dash clock did not update. The nav unit said 9:58 and the digital dash clock said 1:16. I looked in the manual and it said to refer to the NAV manual. The nav manual gave instructions to set the clock on the NAV unit like I had already done. Does anyone know how to get these to sync?

I had a similar issue. I had a backed-up DVD in my NAV unit. I took it out and placed in the original NAV DVD that came with the car. Once it updated/loaded I changed the clock. It took 30 or so seconds and the clock changed. Funny thing with the backed-up DVD, no matter how much I fiddled with the time in the NAV unit the display in the center console dash, it would not change or sync with the nav unit time change..

I got it to work. For some reason after driving it a couple of blocks they decided to sync...

Thanks for your help

Back