Mazda2 Illuminated Door Sills

Redkills

:
2011 Mazda 2 Sport.
I just finished installing these illuminated door sills for my M2.

So far I love em, they are def fun. Here's some pictures.
PS I wired them to the dome light.
Back.
WP_000353.jpg

Front.
WP_000351.jpg

Can you post how you wired them? And where you bought them? I like them they look sweet!

I'd appreciate if you posted pics that were specific as possible, because I'd like to install them! So instructions would be great.
e

@Josh.
Here's the link to the ebay seller.
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
Mind you it'll take almost 2-3 weeks to get to the U.S. But they are solid construction. Important note though, THEY DO NOT COME WITH INSTRUCTIONS.

As for the install, I wish I had taken pictures. Since there's no individual door plugs in the fuse I routed it to the dome light instead. So when the door opens and closes or locks and unlock it lights up. I suggest you to just watch some instruction vids on youtube which is what I did+some basic knowledge. It's fairly simple to install, the hard part was hiding the wires and making sure it's all lined up and stuck on correctly.
I lifted the plastic guarding the door way to hide the wire up under it. The sill is just a simple 3m tape stick on. The back ones were kind of annoying because The wire wasn't long enough so just had to get a 5$ extra router to extend it. No biggie.

Sorry my answer prob didn't help much. But when all was done, they do look really great and sturdy. So best of luck to you :)

-Glen.

Only blue but I think you can contact the seller and get red?
If not, then you can always just DYI by removing the led strip on the backside and replacing it with a color you like.

Alright thanks for the link for the ebay seller! I'm sure one of my friends can help me set them up :)

Yeah, I would really like to get them in red so it matches the rest on the interior lights. But the blue does look really nice.

Latest posts

Back