Corksport Intake and TIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam_x83

:
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
I have for sale a cold air intake from Corksport which includes all hardware originaly shipped with the intake except for the instructions which can be downloaded from corksport.com. The part was on my car for about 6 months and is in good condition. Asking price is $175 this part new sells for $254. Will consider any reasonable offer. My ebay ID is adam21384 and I am also a member of rx8club.com under red_x8 if you would like to check my feedback. Payment accepted through paypal or cash if you are local in the Chicago area.

http://www.corksport.com/corksport-power-series-short-ram-intake-2010-mazdaspeed-3.html

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

Last edited:
I have received many inquiries about selling the TIP alone, to the best of my knowledge the intake does not match up to the stock TIP and therefore is useless without the TIP that comes in the kit, if I don't have any bites on the complete kit by Friday I will consider selling the TIP alone for $125 FIRM because the rest of the kit is garbage at that point.

Price is good for both but 125 for TIP alone seems a little high, you can get a new one from corksport for $99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back