Hi very rare new mazda cx 9 2011 owner here

cxkwan

:
2011 Mazda CX 9 GT AWD
From sweden. Yes very rare cause cx 9 is not supposed to be sold here.. i think there is like a total of 30 cx 9s in sweden. I think i have something between GT and Touring model if you compare with us models. I have powerlift, moonroof, chrome door handle, full leather, 20 inch rims, Advnaced key, power seats, dim mirror i guess everything the GT trim has but no bluetooth, blindspot thingy and sirius, a bit sad i can't connect my iPhone and control phone calls from the steering wheel.. and stream my music from it.. And yes got a white one :)

Last edited:
From sweden. Yes very rare cause cx 9 is not supposed to be sold here.. i think there is like a total of 30 cx 9s in sweden. I think i have something between GT and Touring model if you compare with us models. I have powerlift, moonroof, chrome doors, full leather, 20 inch rims, Advnaced key, but no bluetooth. And yes got a white one :)

Vlkommen till den bsta CX-9 anslagstavla p ntet. Du kommer lra dig mycket om din nya bil. Vlkommen ombord!

Since I know no Swedish, I will just say a good ol' howdy and welcome. Chrome doors??? Post some pictures of that buggy, will ya?

Getting pdc front and back installed today. Next week i Will be Installing calix warm up kit

Back