Fastest klze swap?

lol that is just plain hate. ive driven tons of makes and models and the accord has been one of the best. if this mazda had a better motor it would be fantastic. sadly, it doesnt. so to me at the end of the day i just drive a protege :/

I understand that. Thats why you should get another motor. :p
I actually like most Hondas. Just not for my toy. They make good daily's though. It was mostly hate though. (kiss)

^lol. ive replaced the tranny on this car twice and i granny shift everywhere. has been really unreliable as a daily but its all i got. ive been saving up for a karmann ghia. so a new motor in this car is a no no! maybe one day. although ive been contemplating trading this car in for a fiat 500 abarth lol

what can I say, i love my oldies <3. air cooled really isnt as bad at watercooled vdubs though. my god watercooled are disasters waiting to happen. my biggest worry would be rust. once heater channels are changed and maybe redo the floor pans with por15 or buy new i should be ok. from there maybe a SCAT stroker kit, engle cam, etc. Death trap to say the least but beautiful

Terrible news. Andy was leaving the house today and got T-boned while sitting at a stop sign. All parties were perfectly all right. The car needs some work now obviously. Nothing structurally thankfully but it is going to need some body parts.
Is there compatibility with the regular Protege with the doors? It will need both drivers side doors.
Also the steering rack. The tie rod as well as the rack on that side accordioned up. Did the regular Protege's have any different racks or are they all the same regardless of engine size/model?

Fantastic news. The guy that hit him wanted to settle without the insurance company. We were skeptical but Andy is now holding a fat check ready to be cashed in the morning, and then immediately after the hunt for parts begins!

Thoughts/ opinions on these wheels?

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

take it to the photoshop thread once you get some ideas they will hook you up with visuals

pic6.jpg

just a personal favorite

83431d1202764531-17x9-mb-competition-rims-falken-tires-2007_09210014.jpg

falken rims are nice

also sorry to bother but can you find any identifying numbers on the compressor you have like these
2012-04-02130639.jpg

2012-04-02125943.jpg

the p5 fittings are too wide for both of those compressors

Last edited:
If I can remember tonight ill look at what compressor in on Andy's car. Ill also un bolt the lines from his car and do some measuring and comparing to the original P5 compressor.

you dont have to unbolt the lines, unless you want to add new r13 in there

but if you ill love you forver

ihone has N53 which doesn't bolt up
so my list of a/c compressors are
N25
N48
N53

im going to a junkyard around the 20th so ill have alot more info then

Back