CorkSport Mazdaspeed Protege Skid Tray

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
PST2.jpg

The CorkSport Mazda/Mazdaspeed Protg Skid Tray will provide solid protection against rocks and road debris and is designed to prevent damage to key components of the 1999-2003 Protg undercarriage.

Made from 0.090 precision machined aluminum, the CorkSport Skid Plate will provide maximum protection while adding minimal weight to the body of the vehicle. This one-piece precision bent skid plate is angled for a tight fit and structural rigidity and offers a more complete seal to handle harsh conditions and provide smoother airflow under the front side of the car.

The skid tray is $249 and is available now.

installed.jpg

-Derrick

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! im so buying this on my next check fuk yea!!!!

This is with stock suspension even. I have to pull out and in and a angle to the driveway to be able to get up without scraping.

Ive had it on my car for a few weeks now. I already hit it on my crazy ass drive way.
2011-08-06195134-1.jpg

Looks like me entering my driveway.........

LOL I already commented on the NW forum, I am interested. I just dont know if it will clear my other mods/ allow me to enter my garage.....

Rob

You should have come checked it out. Ill take a pic of it. It really does not hang down any lower than the sub frame of the car.

It is bolted to the stock wheel well guards and does not go any lower.
skidplate2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice........ Wish I could have seen it when I was at summerfest!!

Rob

I am offering free shipping on the Protege skid tray for December 1st and 2nd. Shoot me a PM for the promo code.

-Derrick

how would fitment on the gt spec chassis brace work since you tap into the stock brace (at the rear) and can it work with their lower tie bar as well?

The rear brace should be fine, you would have to sandwich the skid tray between the subframe and the brace. The front arm bar is most likely a no go but we have not had a car in with the bar in so we are not 100% either way.

-Derrick

Back