08 cx-9 with stock navi, bose, rses...want to upgrade to aftermarket navi!! help!!!

djbildo

:
cx-9 grand touring
hey guys, i just picked up a used 08 cx-9..so far so good, i love the truck. i have the stock navi with bose system, with the rear entertainment dvd unit, and reverse camera. the only thing i dont like is the terrible stock navi system, pathetic graphics, need to purchase an ipod integration unit that wont even show the tracks on screen..etc. the bose system actually sounds pretty good though, better then expected. ive been doing a little research on getting an aftermarket navigation system..most likely the pioneer z130bt. so far i see i need to get the certain adapter kit for the bose amp, and a steering wheel control adapter. the adapter kit even has an extra clip where you put the stock radio in temporarily just to change the clock. nice. im just worried about getting the rses to work with the aftermarket system. does anyone know any info on this? plus the rear camera? is there an easy rca connection i can just plug it into? ive installed a navi system on my old scion tc with no problems, but this seems to be a little more involved. if anyone can help me out with this it would be very very much appreciated!!

Back