San Diego CA Black Mica MSP 65k miles Clean Title!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
03 Mazdaspeed Protege
Hey guys i decided to put my msp up for sale, everything is stock on it other than the exhaust but ill included the stock one with it too, and also it has Drag Dr-44 rims i put my car up on the San Diego craigslist, here is the link

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/2652299337.html

i will put up pictures tomorrow morning but i wanted to see if there was any interest in it?
im asking $6,500 or best offer. thanks for looking

phodsto.jpg

phoeeto.jpg

photojq.jpg

Last edited:
the car dont look completely stock..... i think i saw an exhaust and a hood scoop i think.... if u interested in selling for 6 let pm me

Like i said i swaped exhausts and i have the original one in hand, the fake hook scoop came with the car and i have removed it already the motor is bone stock never been messed with only tune ups, and ive only done the reflash for the hessitation, thats about it, i can do 6,700$

in order to sell on the forums, you have to have proper pictures with proper signage. which means a piece of paper with your username, todays date, and the forum name, in the picture with the object for sale. links to craigslist are not sufficient. just shoot me a pm when you get the pictures and i will reopen the thread!

It's a pretty tough market. You have a pretty clean MSP and the mileage is nice. If you haven't already, post it on autotrader and anywhere else that's free.

oh... vid didn't work for me. i was potentially interested till i saw that on imageshack... idk about cross-country shipping but i really want a effing clean black MSP... glws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back