GROUP BUY: Aftermarket spherical bearings for COSMO rear end

rodneooo

Hi fellow cosmo owners.

As many people have discovered the cosmo rear end tends to be abit noisey and cluncky once the spherical bearings wear out. (same situation as the fd)
I have been organising an aftermarket solution for this that is working out much cheaper than purchasing off mazda (at over $100 per unit) and even RHD Japan (at over $65) a unit.
Similar units have been used the fd boys with great results. they are more durable than oem.

If anyone is keen on purchasing a set of aftermarket spherical bearings please let me know.
see this link for more info: ill keep update as it comes.

http://teameunos.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=59000#59000

Hi Rodneooo

I have no issues at the moment, mind you my 20b still of the road in any case, but would like to keep the option open
biggest issue for me is the shipping to the UK, could be sent as a gift under normal post I guess

how much is a full set did I see on your link $550??

Frank

This guy is uk based. he is offering the cosmo bushes at 38 pound each. so 380 pound a full set. with a 10% discount if we buy 30 or more. its probably better for u to do your own purchase, save on delivery.

PM me the details of the guy if you dont mind and if I can be of any help with securing the deal or any phone calls etc let me know

got to keep our Cosmo boys on the road !!!

Its all in the thread mate. His Business Name is AtomicRex.
u can still buy with the group buy, just ship your set seperatly.
Ive set a deadline for deposits for the end of oct.

Back