***new wiseco pistons and k1 rods for sale cheap***

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-killer-msp

:
03 msp
Like the title says ive got a brand new piston and rod kit for sale. I had bought them like 2 months back but since i got another car i decided to pass my msp to my brother and when i asked him if he wanted to build it he said no, that he wanted it all original as his daily so thats why ive decided to sell. The wiseco pistons are .20 over part number-(k614m835) and the k1 rods are stock length 5.315 FS-DE H-Beam rods, these are not the long rods. I bought this kit for about "920" but im only asking for "650 plus shipping" which is a steal considering that this kit is brand spankin new so if anybody is interested you can "pm me or just leave a comment" or if you have any questions just let me know thanx...
IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome price! I would buy if I was going to do a build. You will need proper pics before they closed this thread. GLWS!

Awesome price! I would buy if I was going to do a build. You will need proper pics before they closed this thread. GLWS!

Thread reopened, the pic can be seen now :), as stated in PM's just add Mazdas247.com to the sign...... I will give you a little bit for that though.

Last edited:
i would be all over it if I wasn't paying for the 505 manifold right now and replacing things that were stolen out of my car along with fixing the busted driver side window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back