Show your Mazda for a chance to win Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoine

Administrator

I'm super excited to announce our partnership with Minus.com, a new super simple service to share, publish and explore files online. Knowing how much Mazdas247 Members love to post pics and videos, this is a great match for our Community. To kickoff this partnership, Minus.com is offering free account upgrades and super sweet swag to the top 3 Members with the most votes. The winners will be determined via a POLL thread to be posted in the future.

The Prizes...

1st Place: Free VIP 50GB Account Upgrade and a T-Shirt from Minus.com & Mazdas247.com

2nd Place: Free Premium 25GB Account Upgrade and a T-Shirt from Minus.com & Mazdas247.com

3rd Place: Free T-Shirt from Minus.com & Mazdas247.com

Follow the 3 simple steps below for your chance to win the one of the above prizes!

STEP 1: Sign up for a Free Minus.com Account

STEP 2: Drag & Drop your Mazda pics on to your Dashboard OR Click "Upload"...Then select "Public"

STEP 3: Choose the BEST shot of your Mazda, scroll down to grab the "Forum Code" for that image and post it in this thread

The Rules...
* Contest Rules and Requirements are subject to change

- Only one entry / image per person

- You must own the Mazda you are entering into the contest

- Any form of image manipulation is not allowed except for adjusting and enhancing image color, contrast, tone and levels

Details and Updates...

* The Deadline to enter the contest is December 7th 2011!

* Once the Deadline has been reached, I will collect all entries and post them in a POLL thread

* Follow my personal account if you like @ http://minus.com/atokar

I would greatly appreciate everyone's support and participation in this contest, please spread the word and help support the Mazdas247.com and Minus.com Communities...Thank you very much and enjoy!

If scratches count as mods, I'm a shoe in! I think I already have an account there so I will to get those picks up soon!

Nice shot, MidnightAxela! (thumb)

Thanks Bill! Looking forward to your chosen shot...Good reason to wash & wax the beast! :D

I'm gonna need a better camera. The iPhone camera doesn't cut it anymore but I'll give it my best shot [no pun intended].

If scratches count as mods, I'm a shoe in! I think I already have an account there so I will to get those picks up soon!

That's OK Bill. They're the battle scars from having kids :) I have to polish/wax mine soon to cover mine up.
Do you have any shots of your car on InTheKeyOfZoom?

jbm7vL07sswoB2.jpg

Last edited:
That's OK Bill. They're the battle scars from having kids :) I have to polish/wax mine soon to cover mine up.
Do you have any shots of your car on InTheKeyOfZoom?

Oh, most of those scars originated from the kids (except when the garage door came down on the bumper).

I believe I have some up on InTheKeyOfZoom but they may be some of the first shots. I also have a few up on Flickr. Might use some of those or the shots I took after I clay bar'd it and waxed it up.

I'll try it out.. seems to have a nice interface.
I have a Photobucket account, but I will play with the new one a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back