Cosworth Manifold

05Mazda3sp23

:
2005 Mazda 3 SP23 Sedan
Hey i looked but could not find if any has a Cosworth or any other brand Intake Manifold on a 2.3l..... just wanted to know if its worth doing for N/A build.
Any help or input would be nice

Thanks

Last edited:
From what I've researched, I'd save my money, I just replaced my IM with an oem replacement, to get any gains other than 4500+ rpm is tough, dyno's I've seen show power loss across the board for the most part without a tune. Search threads for these, also Godspeed IM which is the Cosworth clone.

From what I've researched, I'd save my money, I just replaced my IM with an oem replacement, to get any gains other than 4500+ rpm is tough, dyno's I've seen show power loss across the board for the most part without a tune. Search threads for these, also Godspeed IM which is the Cosworth clone.

yay but idk what else to look into and ya i dont want power loss lol

with out a tune you will lean out pretty hard, and therefore lose power but after a tune :)

Alot of boosted guys are using the Cosworth being the best choice right now aftermarket, though general consensus is stick oem for now. But even tuned gains would be minimal for n/a application. Better gains by opening up exhaust with a 4n1 header/CBE.

Alot of boosted guys are using the Cosworth being the best choice right now aftermarket, though general consensus is stick oem for now. But even tuned gains would be minimal for n/a application. Better gains by opening up exhaust with a 4n1 header/CBE.

ya ok ... i dont know what else to do

Back