Help! Need suggestions on best replacement tires.

00negative

:
2008 Mazda3 s Touring
I am needing to replace my tires very soon and I have no idea what which ones to get. I live in the midwest, so any type of weather is possible. The factory tires, which is what is on there, are total crap on the snow...you might as well just stay home! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated or if someone could direct me to a known already posted thread regarding this topic will work too. Thanks!

gah! your 3 looks just like the one i used to have!! lol. do you know how much those tires run? i could google it myself i guess...lol

I like the Hankook i*cept Evo W310 winter tires, were good on my Mazda3 hatchback last winter.

Bridgestone blizzak make some pretty good tires for snow. Its hard to find tires which are great all year around. For anything else besides snow I would suggest Z rated tires...you'll get the best performance out of them :)

thanks! I am actually getting ready to get some next week. I think I decided after doing some research on a set of Continental ExtremeContact DWS or Bridgestone Ecopia EP422. Both have pretty good reviews, so Im still trying to decide.

It sounds to me like you are looking for all-season tires to replace your OE tires... In that case I would go with the ExtremeContact DWS that you already are considering. My fiancee has them on her 3 and they are fantastic all-season tires. The ride is great, they are quiet, and the handling in the rain and snow is great. In the snow they are almost as good as the snow tires I use on my MS3.

Awesome! Thanks, I appreciate the help! I was leaning more towards my first choice, the Continentals. I will be looking forward to getting them now.

Back