CP-E coated/catted DP, CP-E Nano, Turbo inlet, PTP Kicker Mount, OEM Turbo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcoldr1cex

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT
Will ship either fedex insured or USPS.
Accept paypal (verified).

IMAG0068.jpg

CP-E Nano - $110 shipped
Excellent condition, filter just needs a cleaning and you're good to go! (MAF sensor in picture not included, hardware not shown but included)

CP-E Catted Downpipe - Swaintech White Lightning exhaust coating - $490 shipped in CONUS
The coating alone cost over $200, works extremely well, I sprayed black vibrant ceramic coating over it since I figured the white would just get grimy and ugly. An extra bung for a wideband was welded on before coating too.

RPMC 2.5" Black Powder coated Turbo Inlet Pipe - $SOLD
One of the first available TIP's for this platform - very well constructed, does have a portion of the powder coat rubbed off from it rubbing against the battery box (which you don't see when it is installed). Really amplifies the turbo sounds compared to a silicone inlet - so get this to hear your intake and turbo!

PTP Kicker Mount - $0LD
Worked great - I posted a review of this on here. Wasn't helping much after I upgraded to all CP-E 75 duro mounts though, but it helped when I had a complete set of the SU mounts and on stock mounts. Some of the black powdercoat is chipping off, easily painted if you'd like.

IMAG0069.jpg

OEM Turbo $185 shipped
Working, did not smoke, about 13k miles

PTP SST (blown)
good for a rebuild, already ported and all that. $120 shipped

Bnoon Banjo bolt $OLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back