will this fit my 2011 Mazda2?

SurlySays

:
2011 Mazda2 Touring
its an Enkei EDR9...

Enkei_Performance_EDR9_Black_Painted.jpg

what im wondering is, will it fit, and what size can i go with? will an 17/18 with a smaller tire fit? or is 16 about the biggest i can get onto the Mazda2?

There's a few people on the forum that have 17's on their 2's and they fit no problem. Are you running stock suspension and check the offset on them too.

so far just the stock suspension, and i dont know about the offset. i dont want to mess around with the suspension untill ive found a body kit and rims so that i dont end up having to change it (raise / lower)!

Check some of the other guys/girls set ups on here. It seems like 15x7's are really popular with a 1.5-2 inch drop.

need help as well...found a cheap set of track wheels\tires but its a 35mm offset (15" 4x100 not sure if its 6.5 or 7" wheel)

Lowest good-win racing sells is a 38mm...
Anyone know for sure if itll work?

Thanks

need help as well...found a cheap set of track wheels\tires but its a 35mm offset (15" 4x100 not sure if its 6.5 or 7" wheel)

Lowest good-win racing sells is a 38mm...
Anyone know for sure if itll work?

Thanks
I have +38 and if you aren't SLAMMED you should be perfectly fine with 3mm more outwards.

Thanks guys..if he still has them ill buy them...possibly race them on sunday ;-)

wow those are wide tires, sure beats my 275s!
haha, kidding aside, yes, they should fit. you might want bigger tires though, maybe 225/50/15 flavors.

Back