Mazda CX-9 3rd Row Seat Protectors

Gnef

:
Maybe a CX-9 GT AWD
Looking for something to protect the 3rd row from the indentations and crud generated by having two car seats with spawn included in the third row. Too late for a vasectomy.

I have another kid in the second row and can't do three across due to the inevitable warring of siblings.

I've looked into a couple individual protectors (have one on the way for row 2 which will probably be too narrow), but haven't seen any comments on options to protect the third row.

Just another reason to despise car seats...

Thanks,
Mark

Ditto, went to Kohls and bought black towels to put down under my kids carseats which blends in with the black leather.

He's 13 months now, but doesn't eat or anything really in the car yet :)

He's 13 months now, but doesn't eat or anything really in the car yet :)

Give him a few more months and you will be fishing little cheese goldfish crackers out from between the seat cushions ;-) Ask me how I know.....

hope he won't get car sick back there and throw up. especially if he goes for distance. sorry for bringing it up.

haha, There's a nylon pad they sell at Target that works okay. Prolly not going to protect it from indentation. I've basically conceded that the vehicle will be or on it's way to being trashed and I should not lose sleep over it. When you have kids anything within their reach will be destroyed, that's just reality. Sad that I pay so much for the car and it will be a cambell's vegetable soup explosion on wheels.

it will be a cambell's vegetable soup explosion on wheels.

My sister has an 11' Sienna and it turned into a soup explosion less than 10k miles, scratches all over, stains all over the seats, headliner, all over the interior trim. She has 4 young kids. A good reason to have a black interior. Fortunately I have convinced my 3 year old daughter to NEVER EVER touch the car while playing in/around the garage, and I clean the interior religiously. I refuse to give in to toddler terrorism.

Back