Pablo's 2004 MSM Build

I don't have a number in mind, but I do want it to spool faster and smooth out the power. We'll see what it ends up with (spin)

installed the new door lock switch, it's not hanging from the door any more :)

tried to fix my head unit issue (amp x 2) but didn't work out, the volume is reduced considerably and easier to manage BUT you can hear the amp turn on/off whenever the head unit does something (turn on/off, change source, change song, change station, etc) and it's very annoying so I put it back the way it was. I'll have to be careful not to turn it up too much.

Yeah... mine did that as well. As I said before, the only way to get around all of that crap is to replace the speakers and bypass the amp. The curse of Mazda Bose stereos.

for some reason the sound of the dyno run wasn't very pleasing... but that's pretty much what I'm looking to get, leaning more towards BEGIs products. Do you know why he added the O2 signal modifier? I though BEGIs intake didn't need it...

productive day today:

- cleaned all the s*** from the inside left from Mid Ohio
- replaced the fuel filter
- installed the new license plate light covers with LEDs
- removed the front plate
- went for a nice drive

maybe I'll give her a wash tomorrow

IMAG0266.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, the LEDs look really good on the highway. And I'm glad you got rid of that yellowed license plate cover.

oh and thanks to Marc we got the ******* diff filler bolt out, this is how the fucker ended up (it took me quite a few tries for the camera to get focus...)

IMAG0267.jpg

I must say, the hesitation when it's cold was greatly reduced after the fuel filter and diff oil change, don't know which one actually contributed (or both)

since I put the LEDs on the license plate, I ordered an LED map light, received and installed today. Also, got a shipment notice from BEGi for the TBI so it should be here by the end of the week.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

you're just jealous you can't do that ;)

and that's what the rev limiter is for muhuhuhuhahahahahahahaha

Back