Pablo's 2004 MSM Build

ahhh, oops, hehe! what was i looking at?! lol

well i'll have to save up for that one too!!!

my car got vandalized this weekend, it's what some would refer to as "you got taped!"

IMAG0257.jpg

put her on a DynoJet and got 154hp, 143tq @ 5,700 RPM pretty good being stock

IMAG0259.jpg

worked on the driver mod a bit, the fun run gave me a better feel for the car but I'm still building my confidence on what she can do. She's very dirty after this weekend, will have to wash her soon.

here's the car on the dyno, I took video but you can't hear anything over the race cars

IMAG0249.jpg

IMAG0248.jpg

Hehe... and the letters are still on there thanks to all the dust!

Classic Peaches right here. Now I see why horse-mouth couldn't resist your charm...
peaches.jpg

got some more goodies today, hope to put them on over the weekend: fuel filter, license plate light covers, door lock switch and diff filler plug. They messed up my order so they're sending me the clips for the filter

IMAG0260.jpg

I see what you did there. You waited for me to figure out what all was needed before buying one... Well done.

lulz...

I still have that little hesitation, mostly when it's cold. Don't know if that's just how it is but maybe the filter will help. I'm taking care of maintenance stuff first:

1. to be safe

2. to keep the mod bug in check

Okay, I owe you an apology for what I posted earlier in this thread. For some strange reason I thought you bought a VR MSM, not Ti. Sorry about that. Damn Alzheimer's...

Back