04' Mazda 6 Wagon rims fitment and pricing questions

Crash5291

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
Hi all,

I have a set of clean 04 Mazda 6 Wagon, wheels offered to me for my P5, im trying to figure out 1, if they will fit, and 2 if they do will a 215/40/17 have issues?

I looked in the fitment guide and i think it a go for fitment, but i did find it confusing a bit

the car is bone stock, i am planing to put a new set (4) of KYB GR-2's in with a stock springs or possibly Racing beat's (Ride height drop - front .75-inch, rear .875-inch) or another minimal drop spring set.

What would one consider these rims to be valued at for the set of 4, and from quick inspection they are mark free.

Thanks
Joe

I thought I had read that someone else who had the 6 rims on their P5 he used spacers? Not 100% sure on that though. They do look nice on the P5 :)

they will fit but price is more important and test fitting is always good before buying. But remember save your money for something that you really want=)

they are almost exactly the same specs as the racing hart MSP rims - so, they will fit with the right tire.

Perfect that's what i wanted to hear. I do want them, just need to figure a value on the rims so i can work out what I'm going to pay.

Thanks All
Joe

Back