Interchangable parts thread

You can run a 24F battery if you lengthen the tray a bit. Same height and width as stock 35, just like an inch longer. A little more capacity and much easier to find, esp at a good price. Tradeoff is a tad more weight up front. It's that season again...

Last edited:
92-00, but I wouldn't go just throwing it in if nothing is wrong with your current radiator

Actually the dual and triple core radiators probably cool better than the oem full length. Then you have room for an oil cooler getting its own air

I only have one question i want to do the mazda6 brake swapp but out of which model ??? i would like to use 2006-07 because they are bigger but which model / motor size does it come off of because when i go to look up to buy them they all seem to be different for each model. I DONT WANT THE MAZDASPEEd6 ones i would like to leave the stock rims on

Much appreciated. do you know if an upstream o2 sensor from a 2.0L protege will fit in my protege5? I'm assuming yes but need to make sure before I order it.

Yes, no difference in motor or trans for 01-03 2.0 protgs. Except non abs has a speedo gear on the trans and abs cars do not, and the msp has an LSD, and mp3 does not have vtcs. All sensors are the same

The 01-04 Escape endlinks are the ones you want. The the other years are too long.

I think the idea is to use the Civic half-rad and use the SMIC up front as an FMIC mounted next to the half-rad.

I'm having trouble visualizing it in my head but if there's room and if it worked, hell, that's damn creative.
Exactly... (thumb)

Update 5-28-13: I tried the civic half rad last night with the smic and its a minor fail. the civic radiator will go on u have to make 2 new holes for the rad bracket(easily done) use a nut n bolt combo for the bracket. the lower rad hose works the upper needs to be a little bit longer but the smic still hits the p5 ac condenser and will not bolt up at all so u will still need the msp condenser and then it will work. looks cool too cus the civic rad sits right in the middle of the car. (did not try it with turbo setup installed tho)

1 question is if someone went this route i know the p5 ra fan is to big for use with the turbo so what about using the ac fan? or will it not flow enough? i already bought 2 slim fans which im now feeling i dont need

Last edited:
Back