CELs P2089, U0100, U0101, U0140, AND U2064

CELs P2089, U0100, U0101, U0140, AND U2064

Ive been having this issue for a little while now. Heres the history.
I had Angle Eyes installed and one of them burned out after a year of using them. Right about the same time that the eye let go, I started getting a check engine light.

When the light came on, the following occurred. My head lights and my dash lights would flicker and my emergency brake light would come on and off intermittent as well. However, when I turned my head lights on, they would stay on. My turn signals would also blink inconsistently when turned on.
I uninstalled my AP (running 1.06) and took the car to the dealer. They said that I was pulling 18 volts at idle so they disconnected the angle eyes and the CELs seemed to go away.

The problem returned in a week or so. I then unplugged my boost gauge and the problem went away again for a few weeks. I have no other mods except a MSCAI.

The car has never had an issue starting.

Judging from the thrown codes, Im guessing that my ECM is bad. That or I need a new battery. Car is a 2008.5 with 60k miles.

For recap, codes are:
P2089: CMP actuator circuit high on 2 CCM
U0100: ECU communication
U0101: TCM communication
U0140: Lost com with BCM
U2064: Warning indicator requested by another control module

The codes have occurred with the AP installed and uninstalled and with the angel eyes and boost gauge on and off the car.

Im a bit at a loss on this one.

Back