Complete PART OUT!! 2002 Mazda Protege5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003.5 MSP
DO NOT ASK ME TO PRICE AND ITEM, MAKE YOUR OFFER, IF I LIKE IT, ILL ACCEPT.. IF NOT, ILL COUNTER IN A PM!

Just picked this car up as a part of a trade deal! THIS IS A COMPLETE PART OUT! i will admit i dont have a ton of time! most of my shipping will be done on thursday! i can try to get a part out if its a dire rush sooner.. so if you buy something expect there might be a few days before your tracking number! i am putting that out there now! that being said!! i will also sell the complete car for 1800 obo.. IT HAS NO TITLE! I WILL GIVE BILL OF SALE!!
145K miles
5 speed.. the car runs and drives straight! the bumper, drivers fender, drivers headlight hood and passenger front door all have damage! the hatch has rust! the interior is complete has a couple burn holes. it is missing the drivers side skirt.. but has a good passenger side one.
let me know what you need.. and make an offer WITH SHIPPING!!
Engine local pickup! $700 with everything but bolt on parts (ac compressor, alternator, intake, exhaust.. ect..) really want to sell hole.. dont wanna separate the head!
Transmission shifts very good.. no issues i could see or feel, local pickup! $500 with axles and jack shaft!
all other items make an offer
1ff0ecd3.jpg

f1b0bb7e.jpg

2886f83f.jpg

df91d94c.jpg

2b5e7551.jpg

27b0e3cc.jpg

80d58d17.jpg

4e472c55.jpg

fdb8088a.jpg

6121b169.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahaha that was my first thought too.... who honestly thinks those are ok, on any vehicle? More importantly, who makes them? They look like hubcaps from Cambodian Tire.

If you can check and make sure the driver door actuator is all functional and what not, I'll take that off your hands.

Last edited:
How much for the shift knob? is it in good shape? Also the plastic covers that cover the bolts that hold the front seats down. shipped to 96720.
Thanks!

what is the condition of the driver side tail? and how much are you wanting?
looked to be in very good shape when i looked this morning.. make me an offer on it.

how much for upper grille and lower honeycomb grille shipped to 45440...thanks
the upper grille has a tab broken on it.. lower i will have to try and take off to see if the clips are broken.

i need a motor/trans.. hmm..

bring me some cash and you gots both.. bring me 1200 and i will leave all the bolt ons on it.. so you can just plop it down in place..

Hahahaha that was my first thought too.... who honestly thinks those are ok, on any vehicle? More importantly, who makes them? They look like hubcaps from Cambodian Tire.

If you can check and make sure the driver door actuator is all functional and what not, I'll take that off your hands.

which actuator? door lock, windows, handle? lol..

How much for the shift knob? is it in good shape? Also the plastic covers that cover the bolts that hold the front seats down. shipped to 96720.
Thanks!

shift knob showed very little wear.. i have 1 of those little cover things that i could see.. throw me an offer.. keep in mind where id be shipping to. lol..

looked to be in very good shape when i looked this morning.. make me an offer on it.

the upper grille has a tab broken on it.. lower i will have to try and take off to see if the clips are broken.

bring me some cash and you gots both.. bring me 1200 and i will leave all the bolt ons on it.. so you can just plop it down in place..

which actuator? door lock, windows, handle? lol..

shift knob showed very little wear.. i have 1 of those little cover things that i could see.. throw me an offer.. keep in mind where id be shipping to. lol..

that is my only issue looking at another motor trans for 1000.00 or buy another msp for 4k. grr. decisions.

Does it have a cargo cover? Interested in rear trunk interior pieces (if they aren't broken) bottom pieces of roof rack (the long pieces that the crossbars go on top of), maybe the wing depending on its paint condition, and that's it for now

if the grilles have borken tabs ill still take 'em im trying an idea with stock grille molded with lower to eliminate emblem

Does it have a cargo cover? Interested in rear trunk interior pieces (if they aren't broken) bottom pieces of roof rack (the long pieces that the crossbars go on top of), maybe the wing depending on its paint condition, and that's it for now

yes it has the cargo cover.. ill check the plastic stuff when i get home.. also the spoiler appeared nice when i looked at it.. but ill check again for ya

that is my only issue looking at another motor trans for 1000.00 or buy another msp for 4k. grr. decisions.
do you really want another protege.. lol..

if the grilles have borken tabs ill still take 'em im trying an idea with stock grille molded with lower to eliminate emblem

ok.. i know the grille isnt that bad.. lower grille not sure about.. if the tabs arent broken on the lower i would need something.. but if they are.. then just have them..

yes it has the cargo cover.. ill check the plastic stuff when i get home.. also the spoiler appeared nice when i looked at it.. but ill check again for ya

do you really want another protege.. lol..

ok.. i know the grille isnt that bad.. lower grille not sure about.. if the tabs arent broken on the lower i would need something.. but if they are.. then just have them..

no but i could part out and sell a reg msp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back